2013 registration opens on 31st May 2013.
The CMA International Content Summit is a unique event. It draws together professionals in the marketing, advertising, digital and publishing industries to discuss vital developments in the content marketing industry.
With a wide range of speakers spanning a huge area of expertise, you will be able to listen to some of the industry’s leading thinkers and biggest success stories, gaining knowledge and insight into how content marketing is currently shaping the thoughts and opinions of millions of consumers worldwide, and how it will develop to influence millions to come.
Using results, experience, research and cold, hard facts, our speakers will explain how to make content marketing work for you, using the very latest technology and ways of thinking to breathe new life into your brands and reach the customer you never thought you could reach.
Add in the networking opportunities, chances to participate in the discussions, plus a great lunch, and you have one of the media industry’s best events of the year.
Who should attend?
The International Content Summit attracts senior representatives of the world’s leading brands, as well as content marketing agencies, ad agencies and suppliers, all keen to learn about the power and potential of content marketing.
Brands that attended the 2011 Summit included:
What will you get out of the Summit?
Thought leaders and marketing experts across the world have long been talking of the potential of content, and it’s now regarded as an essential element of the marketing mix. Indeed, over 20% of marketing budgets will be devoted to content marketing this year, with that percentage likely to increase in 2013.
The 2012 International Content Marketing Summit will explain the benefits of great content and what it can do for a brand, while debating the future of this powerful media channel. Throughout the day, our expert line-up of international speakers will give you:
- Current thinking around content marketing and key insights into strategy and planning.
- Expert guidance on understanding customer trends and technology changes.
- The latest research into the industry and how it will develop over the next five years.
- An understanding of how to create an effective integrated campaign using the many channels available.
- Inspiration for your next content marketing campaign from the many case studies that will be presented.
- Advice and guidance on how to make content marketing work for your brand.
In addition, you will also receive plenty of invaluable networking opportunities with brand marketers, suppliers and agencies.