The CMA have opened up the International Content Marketing Summit 2012 to the world: bringing our summit to life as a truly interactive experience.
So if you cannot make the event, come join us in a new concept in live event broadcasting, on an interactive platform powered by Wavecast Pro - a new way to watch and participate in a live event.
Registered users can watch the event live or on-demand, whilst interacting with a global audience and contributing in real-time to the conversation through a rich media activity feed. Registered users can also connect with one another through a dedicated networking area.
The Summit will be broadcast live on Wednesday 28th November. Log in and watch the Summit live from your desk or your iOS or HTML5 compliant smartphone or tablet!
If the date and timings are not suitable, you can also watch at your leisure with on demand viewing, broken down into the 5 sessions from the day.
View the full programme for the day, and the line-up of speakers.
What you can do on the interactive platform:
- Access Live and On-Demand Video
- Access and participate in the conversation across social media
- Access exclusive Summit content including presentation material
- Pose questions directly to speakers
- Curate your "Delegate Timeline" and save favourite items from both the activity feed and live video broadcast including comments, articles and video moments through the live video timestamping feature.
- View other Delegate timelines.
- Network with other participants and experts in content marketing and connect via LinkedIn & Twitter.
- Return to all the event content after the event.
|Date:||Wednesday 28 November 2012|
|Time:||09:00 GMT start to 16:30 GMT finish|
|Booking:||To subscribe, email email@example.com to request a registration form.|
|Availability:||Registration is only open to countries outside Europe|